View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 11:53 AM   #43999
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
It`s not sustainable thats for sure. The teachers know it as well but this is all new to them. My daughter is an A student but she wont be able to keep up this pace much longer. She used to run for an hour a day but she hasnt left the house in 2 weeks because she has too much work to do. Saturdays and Sundays are at least 8 hour days for homework.

PETE: My daughter has been prone to occasional migraines and now uses those "blue light" glasses when on the computer but I dont know if that makes a difference long term as far as vision.
Crap like this is why we ended up home schooling.

My oldest daughter took a couple of college classes through the high school, all of her staples through homeschooling, and still had time to work a full-time job.

She MAYBE did 3 hours of school a day (sometimes more, sometimes less, since it's all based on workload and not some predetermined schedule) and ended up with test scores in the 99th percentile and offers to attend college pretty much wherever she wants.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.