View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 08:00 PM   #508
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
I have no idea how a team can go close to a whole period without one f&&^% shot on goal. I know Chieftain seems to hate on the avs but other than the KC scouts who became the Denver hockey rockies who are now "my nj devils" I tend to cheer for the avs and the st louis blues.
I jumped on their bandwagon long ago and despite the decade+ of suck, never really had a reason to find a new bandwagon.

IMO, despite any fandom, some players are just worth watching.... so, it's nice to have two of those in MacKinnon and Makar.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.