View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 03:35 PM   #43961
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
It could be done if you are restricting testing to those much more likely to have a COVID diagnosis anyway.

A crude example: if I wanted to return an astronomically high rate, I could only test recent hospital admissions in respiratory distress. If I wanted to return artificially low rates, I could test groups of people that are working from home, following distancing protocols, and who are not socializing with others.
Yes, understood. But what does that have to the alleged gotcha regarding Kansas' per capita testing relative to other states? I don't see the relative relevance.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.