View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 03:33 PM   #43960
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Having a relatively low per capita testing rate (compared to other states) artificially inflates positivity percentages how?
It could be done if you are restricting testing to those much more likely to have a COVID diagnosis anyway.

A crude example: if I wanted to return an astronomically high rate, I could only test recent hospital admissions in respiratory distress. If I wanted to return artificially low rates, I could test groups of people that are working from home, following distancing protocols, and who are not socializing with others.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote