View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 11:29 AM   #5987
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
What are your thoughts on buying right now?
Man, I have no idea. I keep hearing that it's overvalued and it sure seems like it. But it just keeps going up, so someone knows something that we don't.

I'm tempted to buy a tiny bit more. I jokingly posted in another thread that if it keeps up this year's pace for six more years I'll be a billionaire. If it does it for three more years, my $2,500 investment will be worth over $3 million. It's a silly thing to think about, and I'm saying that stuff jokingly, but at the same time, it's kept the pace for eight months now. What's another 36?

I've told the story before, but I made a major screwup 25 years ago when I bought Dell stock very early and then sold it. I'm not making that mistake again.

Heck, buy two shares. If you lose $500, big deal. But if it keeps going and those two shares go up tenfold it's a nice win. As Kevin Malone once said, "Any time you get 10,000 to 1 odds, you take it. If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, I'm going to be a rich man."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote