View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 09:46 AM   #1582
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Padres getting Mike Clevinger. How the hell do the Indians find so many pitchers that they can afford to part with someone like Clevinger? He'd be the ace of our staff. I'm crossing my fingers we finally have something among the group of guys like Singer, Bubic, Kowar, Lynch, Lacy, Keller, and some of the younger guys.

I also hope we finally can have a steady stream of 1-2 guys coming up each year. For one, we don't have all of our prospects on the same timeline and all leaving at once like we did the last time around. Also, in 3-4 years we might have the luxury of trading someone like Singer or Bubic to keep the pipeline flowing.
They moved Clevinger early to get more value, they're about to not be good anymore, Lindor is gonna bolt.

Josh Naylor and Cal Quantrill isn't a "great return" Quantrill had been relegated to the pen and Naylor has been a marginal starter to this point. But they're MLB players with a lot of years of control. Austin Hedges so far has shown he can't hit at all and honestly they got Arias, that's probably the best get but so far he's a big time glove SS that has to develop as a hitter.

The Padres are moving their surplus they've built for legit players, They managed to keep a hold of Hassell, Abrams, Campusano, Gore, Pattino etc so their farm system is still pretty good after these deals.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.