View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 06:59 AM   #43890
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
So if I have diabetes and die in the hospital on a ventilator from covid, did I die of diabetes and not covid? If I'm in the hospital on a ventilator for 12 days and ultimately I have a stroke, did I die from stroke and not covid? Because that's what this nonsense is implying.

No one ever said that comorbitities weren't a factor in most covid deaths. We've mentioned them probably 10,000 times in this thread. Excess deaths are still massively up in the last 6 months. Only someone who isn't paying attention at all, or is deliberately spreading misinformation, interprets this 6% thing as some kind of bombshell.
See this is part of the problem. This is the way it works for all instances. If you have COPD and you die of congestive heart failure that is going to be what is put on your death certificate not COPD.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote