View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 06:45 AM   #276
umm...what do I say here?

Yes burned out in 2018 took time off work saw a counselor which helped some she helped me understand depression and anxiety. I think what helped the most was the prozac they finally put me on. Tried several different drugs before that but that is what works. Still see Dr every 90 days but doing much better. Didn't hate my job had a good one but a demanding job got to where I wouldn't go in, would pretty much get sick just thinking about going to work. Finally quit and felt better immediately I now have a part time job that pays about 1/3 of what I used to make but I don't feel like shit before I have to go work. Miss the $$ but not the job and can live on what I make as we are responsible with our $$ and wife has a decent job.

I was not to proud to ask for help!! If you need help go get it as that is what Doctors are for!! If your married and your wife supports you that is a big plus!!
btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote