View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 01:54 PM   #5968
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It seems kind of brilliant to me.

I always fight the urge to assume that things will even out, and so I should buy the laggards since they'll eventually catch up. But it seems like the overperforming stocks will overperform for a decade or more without slowing down.
I agree. I've been going through my stocks lately and selling off the lagging ones and buying more of the ones that have done well. It's always tempting to think that the lagging ones are just a few days away from making more money, but it makes it pretty clear if I look at what I'd have now if I had made the switch a month or two ago.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.