View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 01:49 PM   #275
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I agree. I work like that now because I choose to. Mine is self driven and dictated to advance myself, so I can eventually reach a point where I can work less and my family is secure. Eventually retire early enough to work not at all.

If that's not what you're shooting for then it's time for some reflection because yeah, life is not work.
I'm almost 50. I make enough money that we can save for retirement and have some fun like vacations and such. I will probably be able to retire at 60 if all goes well. I can't ask for much more than that. I enjoy my free time and my family too much to push for more professionally.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote