View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 10:07 AM   #43864
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Sounds like she is at the end of it or at least let's hope so. Hope you don't have it or have no symptoms anyway. If she has had it all week and you aren't showing any signs yet then that's good for you anyway.
Yep.

And man,...last December I got diagnosed with a “respitory infection” flu etc. was the most ****ed up /put down illness i can ever remember. Could barely breath etc. so I’m almost sure it was COVID and no one really knew it yet. Of course, that’s just by wild ass guess. But I’ve never been that sick in my life.

So far, despite living together , I haven’t had any symptoms. A little. Tiny stuffy nose that’s remedied by Claritin. Took my temp the last day or two, and no fever. So I’m hosting either I didn’t get it, or I somehow have some antibodies of sorts from December, **** I dunno

Fingers crossed I don’t end up with it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote