View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 09:59 AM   #43862
Resident Glue Sniffer

My wife was just informed of her positive COVID test.

Monday evening I said she sounded like she had a stuffy nose. Then she stayed home from work the rest of the week. Got a COVID test (due to work requirements) on Wednesday I believe. She felt like ass tues through thurs. Friday a little better. Yesterday pretty decent. But has had an on/off slight fever 100.8 since Thursday . So I told her she should go to urgent care today as it might be an infection. As she was sitting in the parking lot waiting , she literally got the results from the earlier test.

So quarantine for 14 days from last Monday. And same with me. They said they treat it as though I’m positive even though I haven’t had a test. But, I’ll be getting one I’m sure early this week due to guidlines at my work. So we’ll see.

Sucks, because the meds she takes for her MS lowers her immunity overall.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.