View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 02:45 PM   #43843
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Just going to hop into the firing line here to ask a layman's question.

Would it be possible to make a test that determines if someone is infectious or not?
I can only give a layman's answer. My understanding is that you would need to reduce the cycles so that you are closer to measuring active virus AND pair that with clinical diagnosis of Covid like symptoms. If we did that we would have a better view of cases worth monitoring.

There is also the issue of how accurate these tests are..my understanding is that is a big unknown as well.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.