View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 02:30 PM   #43840
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Mine's perfect, thanks. You claimed that the PCR test doesn't give a yes/no. The article you linked states that it does. Are you wrong, or is the article?

I have no idea why you are bringing up the cycle threshold. I'm not claiming that the PCR test is 100% accurate, or is a good indicator of how contagious a person is.
If you actually read the article you would understand, its perfectly clear.

The authors point was that we get a yes or no answer but that the calibration of the test is such that we are vastly overstating cases based on too sensitive PCR tests. If we tested at 30 cycles or so many of these "cases" disappear.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.