View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 02:28 PM   #43838
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Reading Comprehension isn't your strong suit, eh?

Any test with a cycle threshold above 35 is too sensitive, agreed Juliet Morrison, a virologist at the University of California, Riverside. “I’m shocked that people would think that 40 could represent a positive,” she said
Mine's perfect, thanks. You claimed that the PCR test doesn't give a yes/no. The article you linked states that it does. Are you wrong, or is the article?

I have no idea why you are bringing up the cycle threshold. I'm not claiming that the PCR test is 100% accurate, or is a good indicator of how contagious a person is.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.