Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 06:17 PM   #1758
MVP

RedBreast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I’ve had an incredibly long and stressful week, so I’m looking for a good Bourbon or Scotch fix. Maybe just a really high end Irish Whiskey of some kind. A good mixer recipe or just something straight up.

Something to make me feel really classy before I pass out face first on my couch while hoping I don’t piss myself before morning. Any suggestions?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote