View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 07:37 PM   #5008
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
that's cool. Nice to hear that they tried to get it right.

And I'm not actually looking to get a sports car/coupe/sedan. Not in any real sense anyway. I'm blue skying. Because the stupid bug has basically killed off most of my social activities for now, I've been spending some time watching car shows. Auctions (recorded, I believe), Motor Trend, Top Gear, etc., and they review a lot of sports coupes, but they all seem to be European or Japanese, and I just thought, "where are the American offerings?"

I have a Tacoma TRD pick-up and a Toyota SUV. I want to trade in the Highlander for something else, but for now I really would like a new-to-me truck. Been looking at Tundras or Silverados mostly. But I kind of still need some kind of people-mover like the SUV for when my brother's family comes into town. Otherwise I'd probably be looking at an Alfa or something.
If you feel the need to scoot periodically the 6.2 GM puts in Tahoe’s and Silverados is pretty hot.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.