View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 07:27 PM   #5006
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That’s not the case anymore. Wife’s doesn’t even have the 6.2 and it will straight get it.

I’m not suggesting you buy one. Especially if you’re looking at performance vehicles. But the magnetic ride control is legit. All I was saying.
that's cool. Nice to hear that they tried to get it right.

And I'm not actually looking to get a sports car/coupe/sedan. Not in any real sense anyway. I'm blue skying. Because the stupid bug has basically killed off most of my social activities for now, I've been spending some time watching car shows. Auctions (recorded, I believe), Motor Trend, Top Gear, etc., and they review a lot of sports coupes, but they all seem to be European or Japanese, and I just thought, "where are the American offerings?"

I have a Tacoma TRD pick-up and a Toyota SUV. I want to trade in the Highlander for something else, but for now I really would like a new-to-me truck. Been looking at Tundras or Silverados mostly. But I kind of still need some kind of people-mover like the SUV for when my brother's family comes into town. Otherwise I'd probably be looking at an Alfa or something.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.