View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 03:18 AM   #19
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Agreed. Season 1 was perhaps the funnest, most refreshing show I've seen in years; it perfectly played off and surpassed the source material. Shifting Lawrence from antagonist to protagonist was brilliant. Zabka really stole the show.

Season 2 was good, but not as good; but in fairness, how could it be? I actually hope they wrap things up in Season 3 so that the show doesn't end up jumping the proverbial shark. It seems to me that the eventual outcome will be (I guess I'll spoiler this for anybody who hasn't watched it at all)
Spoiler!
I am 10000% on board with you. The first season was the most enjoyable thing I've seen in a long time and they just nailed reference after reference from the original movie. And I genuinely felt like I could easily recommend that to anyone - fans of the movie or not - and they'd like it as well.

I thought the second season was still good, but I felt I was giving it an upscore just given my love for the movie. And I'm not sure it would have the same wider appeal.

I'm absolutely excited about a third season, but my expectations aren't tremendously high. And I also really hope they wrap things up.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.