View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 12:28 PM   #16
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Fantastic. Loved the first season, enjoyed s2. Had to squeeze in viewings when it was free.
Agreed. Season 1 was perhaps the funnest, most refreshing show I've seen in years; it perfectly played off and surpassed the source material. Shifting Lawrence from antagonist to protagonist was brilliant. Zabka really stole the show.

Season 2 was good, but not as good; but in fairness, how could it be? I actually hope they wrap things up in Season 3 so that the show doesn't end up jumping the proverbial shark. It seems to me that the eventual outcome will be (I guess I'll spoiler this for anybody who hasn't watched it at all)
Spoiler!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.