View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 02:37 PM   #43151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Exactly...highly impractical.....for every 1 child that does well with it how many don't?

And you don't know what he isn't learning by not being around children his age as well. But I get what you are saying.
Agree 100%, I definitely already see the sociological drawbacks of isolation regarding my kiddos, and the wife and I are trying to responsibly socialize both our children without risking their well being or their cousins/friends.

There have been times during the pandemic when the wife and I have both agreed full on in person school was a better option for both of our children, but I don't know that its a better option for the teachers, administrators, or multi-generational living households. That's why this is such a complicated topic of discussion. No one size fits all. Our school district has given us the option to go all in online or in person, we opted for the latter even with the success of online learning.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote