View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 11:38 PM   #1303
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Let’s talk David Cone.

Fri rain delay showed an interview with him by Fran Healy. Damn Cone is a cool cat. Among other things, he said went he was traded to NY in ‘95 he said “I was ready. I loved NYC. They knew it I knew it. I was never afraid of anything”

Said “When I met with Mr K winter of 92 he said ‘You were the one who got away and I’m gonna make it right. And put down a $9M signing bonus on the table and I had to leave the room I was so amazed.”

1988 ASG. Gubie won 20 that year but those other 2 should’ve been in our rotation with Sabes and Leibrandt. That rotation would’ve given Oakland a serious run. Still pissed about that.
Yep, they traded him for a bad player that promptly was injured and done.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.