View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 09:45 PM   #15451
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Interesting.. I've never had it taste different. That being said, I Sous Vide mine with fresh Rosemary (I LOVE IT), and that really helps me get more of that infused into the steak.

But yes, Sous Vide REALLY helps with timing dinner. Once you know the "out of the water, through the pan, and onto the plate" time, all the other things, including visitors being chatty and late, simply don't matter. Make the sides when you want, the steaks will be ready....
Yeah, that part is just amazing as well. I am glad I got the 8 QT now (thanks KCUnited) as I could do a number of steaks for a small gathering. Doesn't get much easier than Sous Vide for getting things cooked correct and timed perfectly to the rest of the meal.

I am sold!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote