View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 06:40 PM   #1298
Rabbi Goldmann

Let’s talk David Cone.

Fri rain delay showed an interview with him by Fran Healy. Damn Cone is a cool cat. Among other things, he said went he was traded to NY in ‘95 he said “I was ready. I loved NYC. They knew it I knew it. I was never afraid of anything”

Said “When I met with Mr K winter of 92 he said ‘You were the one who got away and I’m gonna make it right. And put down a $9M signing bonus on the table and I had to leave the room I was so amazed.”

1988 ASG. Gubie won 20 that year but those other 2 should’ve been in our rotation with Sabes and Leibrandt. That rotation would’ve given Oakland a serious run. Still pissed about that.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.