View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 12:46 PM   Topic Starter
Prestige Worldwide

Who’s got a good canned salsa recipe...?

Like many, I built a raised vegetable garden this year to keep busy during Covid and the lack of sports and socializing.

For whatever reason, I planted 3 tomato plants...in a household of 4, only my wife eats fresh tomatoes. Next year I’m doing one tomato plant. Anyway, we have a s***-ton of tomatoes.

Now I love salsa so I’ve been looking at canned salsa
Recipes, to the point it’s overwhelming.

So I turn to CP, I know some of you have got to have a canned salsa recipe that’s sweet as Mahomes. I’m not a chunky salsa kind of guy...and I do like sweet heat.

What recipes you got CP?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.