Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 10:17 PM   #1034
Supporter

Oh, this is probably in an older thread but last year, when I was recovering from back surgery, I binged Parks & Rec.

The first season was a tough watch but I fought through it because the show has been so highly regarded by essentially anyone whose seen it.

But goodness gracious, does that show take off in Season 2! And I have to say I think that it’s was Rob Lowe’s career defining role and he was sooooo freaking good. All of the actors where outstanding, although it took me a bit to warm up to Billy Eichner’s character.

But overall, it’s an 8.9 with the only thing holding it back from a ten is season one.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.