View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 02:48 PM   #319
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
See at least you admitted that it is your opinion that is the problem here.

I have answered that before but here I can tell you again. You don't known that they are any safer because you don't know who is or is not going to follow or have proper protocols. Just a like baseball and those teams. Some have not had any cases other like the Marlins and Cardinals have been shut down over exposures. Mranwhile exposing other teams and players. So your pro or college team can do everything right and you still get exposed because of someone else or some other team.
20 somethings are going to be hard to keep from going out and chasing pussy or whatever else no matter where they are located. If they are responsible then they will be responsible. If they are not then they are going to be irresponsible wherever they are located.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

That’s exactly my ****ing point. Not playing football doesn’t mean that these guys aren’t going to get and/or spread COVID. If they do, they will at least have structure and be tested regularly. Without it they’re just going to do what young kids do (but more often) and are probably more at risk (as is the spread). Thanks for proving my point.

So if it’s the players health you care about, and preventing the spread, how can you not see that they’re better off in a controlled environment getting tested regularly? Do you have any critical thinking skills?

Also, of course it’s a ****ing opinion. I didn’t think that needed to be spelled out for you.

Last edited by staylor26; 08-13-2020 at 02:55 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote