View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 02:41 PM   #318
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I fully understand reality. I just don’t agree with it
Again, how are these guys not better off in a controlled environment where they are tested regularly? You refuse to answer this
See at least you admitted that it is your opinion that is the problem here.

I have answered that before but here I can tell you again. You don't known that they are any safer because you don't know who is or is not going to follow or have proper protocols. Just a like baseball and those teams. Some have not had any cases other like the Marlins and Cardinals have been shut down over exposures. Mranwhile exposing other teams and players. So your pro or college team can do everything right and you still get exposed because of someone else or some other team.
20 somethings are going to be hard to keep from going out and chasing pussy or whatever else no matter where they are located. If they are responsible then they will be responsible. If they are not then they are going to be irresponsible wherever they are located.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.