View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 02:25 PM   #317
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I have been. It is just not what you want to hear. You can't handle people that understand that there might not be football and why. You just go ahead and keep saying that peoplenlike Mecca have an agenda or I am a moron and all that just because you don't want to or can't understand the reality.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I fully understand reality. I just don’t agree with it and anybody with half a brain can see it’s all one big overreaction mostly based on optics and fear of litigation. It has little to do with the health of players/coaches.

Again, how are these guys not better off in a controlled environment where they are tested regularly? You refuse to answer this. These are young people that will very rarely experience heavy symptoms more or less death. They also aren’t scared of COVID and will continue to live their lives normally outside of football. The best player in CFB clearly agrees.

Football is already a risky game, but we allow people to assess the risks and make their own choice whether to play or not. This should be no different.

And I’m not the only one that can see Mecca has an agenda, so **** off with your defense of his bs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.