View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:14 AM   #305
Supporter

In college I was pretty big into Taking Back Sunday. It worked for me in those days.

Anyway, randomly, a TBS song popped up on my playlist, so I went down a fairly deep rabbit hole. As it turns out, Fred Mascherino was in the band for 2 of the albums (where you want to be and louder now), so I caught some of his stuff on YouTube. He's now on YouTube under the Color Fred (which his solo ... whatever it is). So I caught some of that. It's a pretty decent channel if you're into it. He has some really good guitar stuff in there if you're into it (I'm not, I'm the least musical, least creative person on CP, but it was interesting to watch from a purely technical perspective as an outsider). Anyway, in his videos, he's really open about music, TBS, his process whatever, and is just a really positive humble guy. Big thing is, that it's pretty real. So much of social media stuff is polished, overproduced narrative type stuff, but he's not the best, smoothest broadcaster, but it works because he's not full of shit. I'd recommend checking it out if you're interested. Plus the dude is a really good guitarist, so there's that too.

Anyway. During the pandemic, He started writing a song and put it out on Social Media asking for complimentary parts. So artists from around the world submitted contributions to him and he produced it. It's probably not the best song out there, but it's a really cool little project amid the pandemic.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.