View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 10:57 AM   #42468
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The way pcr testing works, I don’t think so. It’s pretty specific from my knowledge but I may be way off there

If it were the case the test isn’t worth it as it’s not picking up what you want
Don't see how that's an issue. If you test 1000 people with 75 people who are actually infected with SarsCov2 and 100 test come back positive with all of those 75 true SarsCov2 infections accounted for, then there isn't really a negative to identifying the extra 25 false positives is there?

I get Hamas already went over the false negative/positive and test specificity thing much earlier in the thread, but my skepticism is stuck on the "there are six variants of symptoms" thing combined with the rates of actual asymptomatic positive tests with various rates of prevalence among all cases points me to a conclusion that the tests are picking up more than SarsCov2 specifically.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.