View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 08:12 PM   #5877
Mod Team

Not that I don't mind some great pump and dump options, but some good dialogue in this thread could make it valuable.

Just a bit of thought on Apple. Most people already "own" a large position in Apple given it's heavy weight carried in many index and mutual funds that people own. Many times people will select funds in their 401k and not even know their exposure to the top companies within that fund, which many times includes Apple. I personally have no need for owning Apple as my exposure through funds is already quite high. That doesn't mean I won't swing trade it or sell/buy options on it if needed. Owning it long term is already factored into my 401k and ROTH IRA, however, so weighting myself further to Apple with individual stocks isn't a need for me.

Just some food for thought.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.