Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #1026
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I guess in retrospect I’m glad I haven’t seen the old Perry masons. Because I’m enjoying the hell out of this. If seeing the old ones would ruin it I guess I’m glad I missed out.
This is where I'm at. I thought Perry Mason was some detective and then lo and behold he turns out to be a lawyer? Well, isn't that an unexpected turn of events!

The finale was nice. It's not a top-10 show, but it's extremely watchable and enjoyable. I'll definitely watch the second season, but I'm not exactly pining for it.

On the subject of HBO series, I finished I'll Be Gone in the Dark recently too and that was great. The way they wove it all together was really impressive and thoughtful.

And I'm on the verge of finishing I Know This Much is True with Mark Ruffalo. His acting performance is ****ing brilliant. But man, it's dark and sad. Watching it feels like swimming in your pool with weights dragging you to the bottom.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.