View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 02:39 PM   #1211
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Whereas baseball just crept along growing with the populace.
Well, I'm a little older than you and clearly remember watching games on ABC and NBC during the 70's, along with all of the Royals local broadcasts.

As great as Al Michaels is with football, I think he's even better with MLB. I used to love watching him call games on ABC back in the day.

Also, Amazon is trying to jump into the fray to broadcast MLB games but again, there will never be true revenue sharing until either the big market teams give in or they so outnumbers the smaller market teams in terms of revenue to the point where the league just can't continue.

The dumb part is that if MLB overhauled their revenue sharing plan to include every team, their TV deals would skyrocket because networks like TBS, TNT, ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox, along with the previously mentioned streamers, would join in on the bidding.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.