View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 12:58 PM   #42394
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yeah, it sucks. My oldest missed his spring soccer season and my middle son missed his 7th grade track season. He already had USATF and AAU times from nationals (in the 200, 400, and 800) that would have shattered the school records. That sucks, but what really stinks was all of the training that he would have done in pursuit of those goals. Now, we're simply hanging on for football and really praying that basketball is here in winter. AAU tournaments have kept the kids playing, but cancelling the school season would be tough.
I just paid $400 for my kid to play soccer this fall and I have to watch from 400 yards away through a fence because parents are not allowed in the wide open, outside soccer complex.

But if I wanna go run down the street setting shit on fire and busting out windows it's all good.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.