View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 07:35 AM   #35
MVP

I’ve been lucky enough to see a lot of great shows but I think the one that was the overall best was the Miller Lite Party at the Cotton Bowl in 1989. The Fabulous Thunderbirds opened, followed by Stevie Ray Vaughan, followed by The Who.

It’s funny now because I went into it thinking about The Who, “man, I hope these old farts can still bring it.” I was worried I was going to be disappointed. Not only were all three acts great, The Who totally kicked ass. I left there convinced that was the best show I’d ever seen. I also told myself that I would never again assume a rock band was too old to bring it.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote