View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 12:11 AM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
crap, I went to two of those. And another one in Arrowhead. The best was the Van Halen/Metallica/Scorpions one. I’d never heard of the Scorpions. Heard one song of Metallica. Was totally blown away. Or maybe it was the good drugs. I remember the food fight. It was a blast watching it.
One of the Summer Jams had the other bands you mentioned. I went to other one with Foreigner, Triumph and others. It was at Kaufman though.

I missed the one with John Cougar.

I did the same thing with the two Aerosmith concerts I saw. They all kind of blend together after all these years.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.