View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM   #42357
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
890 kids between 0-19 have been diagnosed with Covid in JoCo in the last 4.5 months. 1 death has occurred and that was an 18 year old last week.

I'd like to see more about Dr. Haseltine's study....
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If they were transmitting it that way, we’d have seen it thru out daycares and such already

I’d like to see where he’s getting his info
He stated like others have kids especially that young are now just getting out and being exposed and they are almost all asymptomatic.

There was a recent small study out of Chicago that showed that kids had a viral load 100x more than adults but was inclusive if they spread. My guess he is referencing that study and also his expert experience with viruses in general.

But I think his main point is that kids are the main drivers of cold and flu in households so why would covid be any different especially since it has the same receptor as a cold. That is why there was and maybe still is some hope that a vaccine will stop alot of colds and other cornoviruses.

Here is that study btw https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2768952
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.