View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:51 PM   #42326
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Yes, here. I have no problem using death numbers from other things as a comparison. That helps people get a grasp on the severity.

I tried asking the board, due to me not remembering exactly who made the argument. Other people stepped forward and started offering opinions on it, but my question wasn’t getting answered. Maybe I should have made it more clear, I thought it was obvious to those who had made the argument or seen it.

Again, I have no problem with people saying it is not contagious when the argument is lined up as you put it. That is not my issue at all though, so I’m not sure why you keep bringing it up. I have said a few times I don’t have a problem with it like that.
Then we're in agreement.

I have, and have had, issue with those who try to compare heart disease, car accidents and other other non-contagious deaths to COVID-19 as an attempt at arguing that we shouldn't have locked down because we don't for the them. Honestly, it's such a simplistic and faulty comparison that I was stunned that anyone would try it, let alone keep trying it.

Alas, here we are.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.