View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:41 PM   #42320
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I have seen them use war deaths to further their argument. So like I asked, why can one side use non contagious deaths to further their argument but the other side can’t?

You may use them as a comparison and that’s fine, I have a big ****ing problem with people not being fair on calling out those arguments. That scream not contagious at people saying heart disease is used as an argument, then not saying shit when war deaths are used for argument.
You've seen that here? I wouldn't use that argument, so you'll need to ask them. I would use it as an historical comparison based on total deaths.

Again though, some people try to use heart disease and car deaths to argue that those happen every year and we don't shut down over them, so we shouldn't have shut down over COVID-19. That's when the contagious part comes into play. They aren't comparable in that important respect and that's where the attempted comparison falls apart.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.