View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 01:27 PM   #479
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I understand your point and think he's more DT in this system since Spags seems to like a taller DE but he's on the edge I mean..

Clark
Okafor
Kpass
Jones
Nnadi
Pennel
Saunders

are all locks and I'd be surprised if Charlton didn't make it and Tim Ward has a body type they like, so it's a tough road.
NFL's a funny league.

Sometimes you really do just miss your window and that's that.

I'd say it's probably 60/40 that he makes the squad but retaining Pennel and Jones did him no favors and he's not a viable replacement for K-Pass next season.

I wouldn't call it a given by any means unless he shows some real burst on the edge.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.