View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:00 AM   #42186
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
IIRC adults tend to spread to kids easier than kids spread to humans. And there was also a study out of Germany that suggested those who have consistent contact with children, specifically 10 and under, are in a much better position health-wise to combat Covid than people who never interact with children.
Under 10 that is probably correct but the SK study and others have found that kids over 10 or so transmit and receive just like adults. Which makes sense. I am not saying we are going to see mass deaths of kids but I am worried about those kids that are obese\have comorbidities, their parents and older care givers.

I am just frustrated because we are about to unleash millions of new targets for infections and when this happens we will never get this under control.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.