View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 09:14 AM   #42160
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
What were those organizations thoughts on mask wearing for non sick before this all started? Based on my understanding it was that it wouldn't curb much.

Now maybe thats changed ( I'm of the opinion that it helps, but isn't necessarily a magic bullet of any kind and it's probably marginally helpful).

But we have nations that did strict lockdowns and got it way down who are now having issues. We have mask wearing nations and such who are now having outbreaks.

My issue with doing anything that drastic is that if it's not feasible to keep doing, it's probably gonna be looked at not long term and while it will help, in the end, it's more of a delay. Which was the point the whole time. Not to completely suppress. That horse left the barn a long time ago.
Yes, we do have some countries that are seeing flare ups, and they've identified why and how.

Since we did take the mitigation efforts we did, we don't know what would have happened without it. We have the death estimates, and I wouldn't have liked to see those come to fruition. If you differ, so be it. We'll just disagree.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.