Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:55 AM   #291
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Jack Del Rio speaks the truth about these opt-out players...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ia-peter-king/

Quote:
“I have personal views that would probably not sit well with my professional occupation right now. I think I’ll just leave it like that.”
—Washington defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio, asked by Ben Standig of The Athletic how he feels about healthy players opting out of the 2020 NFL season.

I am reminded of an agent who told me recently: “You watch. Coaches won’t say it, but they’ll hold it against players who opt-out with medical reasons to do it.”
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.