View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 07:47 PM   #353
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I don't know what any of this means, but Crawford was great... I generally don't like the underdogs winning, but they played so well that all I really wanted out of it was a 5 game series. It's a shame both teams can't advance.
Running joke here on his frequent mysterious absences. He showed out though without much defense. Feel like Edmonton was out skating and controlling the neutral zone but couldn’t capitalize. The Nurse penalty on the Hawks major hurt but Crawford blanked their advantages so hats off to him.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.