View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 02:49 PM   #28407
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
My wife and two of her friends were sitting front row at Motley Crue and Aerosmith in stl a decade ago. After motley got some tommy lee came out on stage during Aerosmith with a bottle of yaeger and handed it down to them then pulled them on stage and they went backstage With the the bands. Now in the old days that would be worrisome for me as a boyfriend at the time but they’re old now so she said she talked to Nikki about the heroin diaries he wrote and how her dad (a member here who I won’t out) is obsessed woth them and has saw them in concert I believe 14 times?

Anyway my cool story of the day
So your wife was given alcohol by Motley Crue and then taken backstage? You're probably right. I'm sure that it was a very proper and interesting conversation that in no way involved being bent over an amplifier.

But if anything happened, it was probably her friends, though. Do her friends have trouble making eye contact with each other now?

via GIPHY

Last edited by Rain Man; 08-07-2020 at 02:56 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote