Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:41 PM   #228
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
We will have a better OL than we did last year, I think. Osemele, Williams, Remmers and getting Rankin back is really solid depth behind a mostly experienced OL. I’d surely have a guy like Allen on speed dial though.

HE LEAD THEM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kan...243304766.html

If it weren’t for him having the benefit of his hip having the year to heel, I’d be a little more interested in why he opted out.

Honestly, this is perfect for his long term career with us.
I sure hope your right. I’d rather not have a 330lb man come up the middle with a head of steam and **** up our football savior.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.