View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 03:34 PM   #91
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I use a old Netgear C-7000 is a few years old (intro'ed 2015) and has been updated 33 times. Never had an issue.

Any AC to DC power adapter should be swapped out when tests bad or has fluctuating voltage when tested. I have a device to test which I use for phone chargers that cost about $20
The older Netgears are much better than some of the new ones. Their combo routers (like the C7000) are also more stable than the R-series units. My old WNDR lasted 5 years before I needed to upgrade to get more speed. It still works to this day some 10 years later. My R7800 got sent back after 2 months of firmware issues and crashing.

I have a tester too. It's one of the most common failures anymore. Wall warts just aren't built to last.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.