Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 12:49 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolapox View Post
A bit unimaginative and par for the course, but it’s the one thing in life he didn’t bungle completely

Let's review, professor.
In a 10 minute timeframe, in response to an opinion that NFL players should play their contracts, you gave a review of your astounding life accomplishments, called me "reeruned", "a Mongoloid" and a caveman while insulting my wife. Deductive reasoning suggests that you may be triggered.

via Gfycat

You're right though, I am consistent. Everyone in my life knows exactly what they can expect from me, dependability. Every friday that I'm available pick up a friend with Down Syndrome and do things like go for snacks, bring him to my office, let him drive my truck in a parking lot and treat him with respect. It's good to see character show itself, Professor Anteachfa.

If you're a tool, it's an off brand dollar store set made of chineseium.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote