Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:32 AM   #124
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Nope, but again, that happens when they actually do it.

We shouldn't just decide they're going to do it now, when we have zero evidence they will.
I think we can look at the behavior of people in their early 20s nationwide and have a pretty decent idea of what they're likely to do. Especially in concert with what we've seen from several MLB players. Niang himself was out at protests.

We don't have a smoking gun, but we don't exactly have 'zero evidence' here either.

We don't know exactly how any single individual will act, but we can use the law of large numbers to give ourselves a fair idea of how the group writ large is likely to behave.

But ultimately that's why I say that I'm not sure many of them are being honest with themselves. Again - we shall see.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.